Songpan horse-trekking 5 days tourTour Code:TSG-ABA-0404
Start in:Chengdu End in: Songpan
Tour HighlightsShunjiang village is located in Songpan county along the road to Jiuzhaigou, a small village ignored by many visitors, but it attracts more and more foreigners with its unique horse riding tours. Appreciate the harmony between man and nature riding on horseback climbing over the skyscraping mountains, what a wonderful experience! Visitors home and abroad are all interested in riding horses with local people to touch the green Haizi and the marvelous forests, leaving the noise and troubles behind. Please enjoy the great nature of Aba area trekking into the deep primitive forest! Horse trekking programs can be made flexible. Just tell us how many days you want to ride horse, we will make a itinerary for you. Our other horse trekking routes such as Huanglong Park 4 day horse trekking Ice Mountain 4 day horse trekking are also very popular for tourists.
Day 1 Chengdu-Songpan
Take a public bus from Chengdu to Songpan ( Included in the our pice), about 7 hours. The local tour guide will pick you up when you arrive at Songpan bus station and will tell you the horse riding itinerary of the following days. Overnight at Songpan local hostel(dorm bed).
Day 2 Songpan-Munigou horse riding (L+D)
Today you will have a totally new experience, you will be absolutely astonished by the holy and pure snow-capped mountains, tranquil valleys, jadeite green grassland, primitive forests. Overnight camping.
Day 3 Munigou-Er'daohai hot spring (B+L+D)
Another horse riding day to Er'daohai, where you can have a hot spring bathing with clear mineral water. Overnight camping.
Day 4 Munigou-Songpan (B+L)
Horse-riding back to Songpan, en route visit some tibetan villages. Overnight at Songpan local hostel (dorm bed).
Private Tour Prices (Based on per person and shown in RMB,see the exchange rate here)
2. 3 Lunch and 2 Dinner;
3. Transportation: Public bus(Only one-way bus ticket from Chengdu to Songpan);
4. Local Tibetan guide with a bit english-speaking;
5. 2 nights songpan hostel(dorm bed) and 2 nights camping;
6. Camping gear with blanket;
7. Travel Insurance.
2. Your own expense;
3. Tips to guide.
Notes1. A big different temperature between day and night, suggest to bring your warm clothes.
2. Horse trekking in the forests and mountainous is a hard job and altitude sickness always comes in this trip. Be sure in a good physical condition. If you get some uncomfortable reaction, please tell the guide immediately.
3. Kindly treat horses as the local people. Please don't chase or run horses during the trip and move suddenly or shout in front of a horse in case you frighten them and cause accidents. NO FLASH when you take photos with horses.
4. Respect the local custom. You will get along with the local residents for several days and you will find the different lifestyles. Let the local people know that they are equally treated.
5. Pay attention to enviroment protection. Collect all the rubbish and take it back.
6. If some accidents happened because you didn't follow the tour guide's instructions, you should be responsible for the accidents.
7. Program may change depending on road conditions, weather.
8. Each member will have his or her own guide, please don't worry about the riding skills