Aba festival list
1.International Panda festival, usuallly held in Sep. every year.
2. Molang festival, a religious and traditional festival, also called Monlam, will held from Jan 3rd to Jan 6th (CC), and Jan 15th.
3. View flower festival, the time for it is not sure, but usually between Jun and Sep, it will0 be held in all villages and towns in Gyarong Tibetan area, lasting about 10days in the wild by setting up tent with horse riding.
4. Yatun festival, be held in Zorgai area, between Jun and Aug, congratulation coming of summer with dance and singing.
5. Yak culture festival, be held in July , with many activities such as yak race, horse race, clothing, dance, dinging beside the tent in grassland.
6. Xianglong festival, be held in Hongyuan, all villages and towns, in Jul or Aug, dance, singing, clothing etc for days beside the tent.
7. Zangpala festival, be held in Rangtang 18Aug, activity as most festival in Aba area.
8. Huanglong temple fair, be held 15Jun (CC) in Huanglong, lasting from 12Jun to 16Jun.
Aba Travel guide
- Panda & Giant Buddha Day T..
- Chengdu Panda Base & Lesha..
- Leshan Giant Buddha & Mt.E..
- 3 Days Spring Tour in Jiuz..
- Jiuzhaigou Snow Tour and X..
- Ganzi Yala Holy Mountain T..
- Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong 3 D..
- Daocheng Yading Nature Res..
- Leshan Giant Buddha Mt.Eme..
- 3 Days Jiuzhaigou Winter B..
- Jiuzhaigou Huanglong 3 day..